10.5.07

too much time

went by without blogging...
I've started with my graduation project (thats what i'll be doing till octobre).
Im working on my business plan and im designing my own product (i will tell about it later ;) *surprise*surprise*).
Till now i like it, there is only one thing... on excursions i have to wear corporate clothing...
Its just sooooo not me, corporate.. *shivering. I can't walk on heels (sadly) and when i will buy an outfit like beneath i just KNOW i will only wear it twice.
I just want to wear my own clothes!!! I like my own clothes, whats wrong with tops with pink polkadots on it???
Ive decided to wear my own clothes (tomorrow i have my first excursion), F... it! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger lexi said...

Here here! I like tops with pink polka dots too. I've found my way around business clothing by wearing bright print skirts and such... Fun and semi-formal.. :P

8:50 PM  
Blogger marjon.org said...

That REALLY is a great idea! Just wear cool skirts and it looks more corporate.
Now i also have an excuse to buy new nice skirts ;)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home