28.12.06

Blackwonderland

Its allready a week ago that i was @ Blackwonderland.
The whole day was so great, filled with lots and lots of toys to buy.
Plushies, vinyl, customized toys, all in 1 building.
I LOVED it :), so happy that there was finally an event like this in the Netherlands. Tnx to William from King Skull Fish, who organized it all.
I hope there will be a black wonderland event#2 next year!

Stuff ive bought, a lot but i wanted to buy much more >_<


Groupiestyle pic with Jason Siu, me and my new speaker for my ipod (also signed).
:( too sad i didnt have pictures with Ken Munk, lunartik, unkle brand etc etc.








My stuff.


If you want to see more blackwonderland pictures click here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee Marjon,

Ik heb zojuist ontdekt dat je via de reacties op het craftygirls forum ook door kunt klikken naar iemands website ;-). (ja, zo'n forum is nog nieuw voor me!) En ik heb dus meteen even jouw weblog + shop bekeken. Je '2 lovebirds' zijn zo leuk!
Een vriendin van me is nog op zoek naar een mooie 'homemade' knuffel voor een pasgeboren baby, dus ik ga haar zeker even tippen over je site!

groetjes Nina

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home